Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Final Changes... I hope!

Well, I have made another big change since my last update. I've been going back and forth on the attic/4th floor. When I originally looked at this community I never planned on having the attic add-on. It wasn't until I went to sign the contract that I talked to my parents about the possibility of adding this to the floor plan. I knew I didn't have a need for the attic but I was worried about re-sale without it. After much consideration I have decided to save the $36K and NOT put in the attic. I was able to make this change due to the changing of my lot and all of these last minute adjustments that normally wouldn't happen.
 
My final change I made is another lot change. I will now be lot #29 which has the option for a larger deck due to being pushed more forward on the lot. I will be able to have an 18x9 deck as opposed to an 18x6 deck on lot 30. The colors of this elevation will be a light green siding and a darker green door and shutters.
 
I emailed the Guardian rep and told him about the changes. I made the suggestion (to keep things simple) that we should move the ceiling fan rough in and the data/cable hook up in the attic to bedroom #3. He said that was fine and he would work on the changes for me!
 
I hope there won't be any more curveballs thrown my way and no more changes need to be made! I'm ready to start seeing some work on my house. It seems like a mid April construction start is on the books at this time. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment